Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
Under immediate supervision install, configure, service, repair, and maintain:
- information technology systems in both a stand-alone and client-server environment, including MS server, Defense Message Systems, and other authorized information technology systems.
- hardware and software for network services, storage networking devices, and servers.
- wireless hubs, routers, switches, and various transmission media, server hardware and software, and ensure the proper installation and configuration of workstation hardware and software for efficient operation on the network
- Integrate multiple information systems in a networked environment, evaluate and resolve customer information system problems, effect required hardware upgrades and repair to maintain mission capability.
- Install, optimize and troubleshoot Local Area and Base Area Networks.
- Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6)
- Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP)
- Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLANs)
- Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)
- Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- 2-4 years experience
- CompTIA A+ or Security+