Manages the day-to-day activities (including Cyber) of the Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Supports network operation, including developing new business processes and
- Assists in networking planning, and new technology implementation/refresh
- Advises administrators, user representatives, and technical personnel regarding the development/design of integrated network solutions based on monitoring results, tools analyses, and forensics.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Over 1 year of IT experience required.
- CompTIA Security+