ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHER REQUIRED
Provides remote support and for computers, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals. Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 10, 8 and 7. Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software. Experience with Remote Desktop. Experience with Hardware/Software troubleshooting. Experienced in basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP). Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble-shooting and trouble ticket handling.
- Experienced with IT peripheral/Accessory and mobile device support (i.e., printer, scanner, MFDs and mobile device).
- Experience with IT information assurance and cyber-security.
- Experience with Active Directory to include account creation/management and File Share permissions management.
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face, Computer proficiency with applicable software applications, Problem solving skills, Typing skills, Accuracy in data entry.
- Requires 1+ years of related experience in information systems, or equivalent combination of experience.
- Ability to type 20 words a minute or better.
- Active Secret (or higher) DoD Security Clearance or Interim Clearance.
- CompTIA A+, Network+ or Security+