Acts independently under general direction. Provides technical assistance and advice on complex activities. Formulates / defines specifications, develops / modifies / maintains complex systems and subsystems, using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems. Applies analytical techniques when gathering information from users, defining work problems, designing technology solutions, and developing procedures to resolve the problems. Develops complete specifications to enable computer programmers to prepare required programs. Analyzes methods of approach. Reviews task proposal requirements, gathers information, analyzes data, prepares project synopses, compares alternatives, prepares specifications, resolves processing problems, coordinates work with programmers and engineers, and orients users to new systems. Works with considerable freedom to make decisions on the techniques and approaches to be used. Prepares recommendations for system improvement for management and user consideration.
Subject Matter Expert in several of the following skillsets:
Strong knowledge in several of the following qualifications:
• Facilitate design of business information systems that meet stakeholder requirements and are optimal solutions within cost and performance.
• Facilitate designs that strengthen application core performance.
• Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
• Ability to prepare cost estimates
• Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
• Effective liaison between business and technical teams
• Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups
• Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
• Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Capacity Planning
• Project Management / Project Planning
• MS Office Suite