The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is the principal interface between the customer and the organization. The TAM will possess in-depth knowledge of not only the clients’ technical environment, but also their business objectives and goals, and act as a liaison between the customer and organization.
- Build and sustain a high-level relationship with customer accounts and confidently represent the customer internally and serve as a single point of contact.
- Understand and offer suggestions to solve/fulfill the customer's relevant challenges, risks, and needs while acting as a source of best practices.
- Augment the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) as required during the accreditation process.
- Collaborate with Integrated Process Teams on complex problems, and recommend improvements to core infrastructure, and processes.
- Assist in deconstruction, definition, and interpretation of requirements supporting customer projects.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be awesome to work with!
- Enjoy working in the public sector. You have a passion for education, training, designing, and building cutting-edge cloud computing systems for the world’s leading Armed Forces communities.
- Have an understanding of standards and compliance requirements that impact the public sector. The candidate has a variety of experiences working as a solutions architect, systems or network administrator, or software developer.
- Enjoy making use of your existing skills, but also developing new ones.
- Relish diving deep into the details surrounding a challenge- possibly writing code- and generally doing what it take to support the customers’ mission.
- Possess good speaking and presentation skills for use in both formal settings, as well as white-boarding sessions with other seasoned developers.
- Consistently demonstrate a thorough understanding of best practices when operating in a remote computing environment.
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Math from an university accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience working in the Information Technology field complimenting the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of either the Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure ecosystem
- Understanding of the Red Hat Enterprise Linux or Microsoft Windows Server platforms and common enterprise-level applications and framework
- Experience using issue tracking tools such as Jira, GitHub, Redmine, Bugzilla, Team Foundations, or similar
- Experience with HBSS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, and Splunk
- Basic Networking Skills (e.g., DNS, Subnets, etc.)
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g., PowerShell, bash, etc.)
- Self-motivating and have the ability to work independently when necessary, but able to work with others on team project
- Understanding of Agile Development, and have used either Kanban or Scrum-based scheduling
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification (e.g., CISSP, Security+, etc.).
- Secret Clearance required to start
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- MS Azure or AWS Certified
- DoDAF and RMF Experience
- The candidate may also have one or more industry certifications from entities such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Corporation, Red Hat, CompTIA, (ISC)2, or others