These positions support the Windows 10 1803 Upgrade.
- Provides remote support and for computers, printers, mobile devices, and peripherals.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 10, 8 and 7.
- Experience with HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software.
- Experience with Remote Desktop. Experience with Hardware/Software troubleshooting.
- Experienced in basic network troubleshooting (TCP IP).
- Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for trouble-shooting and trouble ticket handling.
- Experienced with IT peripheral/Accessory and mobile device support (i.e., printer, scanner, MFDs and mobile device).
- Experience with IT information assurance and cyber-security.
- Experience with Active Directory to include account creation/management and File Share permissions management.
- High school education or equivalent (GED).
- Requires (1-3) years of related experience in information systems, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Active Secret (or higher) DoD Security Clearance or Interim Clearance.
- Valid DoD 8570: A+ce Certification, Network +ce, or Security +ce.