ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Under general direction, applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution. Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology. Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction. Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects.
- Operate all aSPCts of Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute security policies, plans, and procedures implement data network security measures operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics handle Information Systems security incidents support COOP/DR plans, and perform certification of Information Systems and Networks.
- Operate Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure.
- Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks, and related security operations.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- (4-9) years of related experience in information systems.
- Valid DoD 8570: A+ce Certification (could accept Network +ce, Security +ce, or CISSP.
- Understanding operations system configurations
- Installing and upgrading client systems
- Managing applications
- Managing files and folders
- Managing devices
- Understanding operating system maintenance.