- (**Active Secret Clearance & CompTia Security Plus Required**)
Cyber Security Specialist Senior - Quantico, VA
- Under broad direction, operate and manage all aspects of Information Systems (IS), data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Implement and monitor security measures for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and execute Government approved security policies, plans, and procedures; design and implement data network security measures; operate Network Intrusion Detection and Forensics; conduct performance analysis of IS security incidents; develop COOP/DR plans and support certification of IS and Networks.
- Supervise operation of Electronic Key Management System, other information security duties, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). Operate Host Based Security System (HBSS), firewalls, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, other point of presence security tools, Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), and related security operations.
- Ten plus (10+) years of information technology (IT) experience required. Certified in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III.