50 HOUR WEEKS/10 HOUR DAYS
- Provides direct desk-side support to the customer, troubleshoots and repairs IT devices.
- Applies specialized knowledge in a single discipline such as assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering, industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution.
- Applies specialization to conceptualize, design, construct, test and implement portions of business and technical information technology solutions through application of appropriate software development life cycle methodology.
- Interacts with the customer to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned projects. Collects, identifies, defines and organizes detailed user and information technology requirements.
- Coordinates and collaborates with others in analyzing collected requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Confirms and prioritizes project plans and deliverables with the customer. Participates in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project criteria.
- Prepares system documentation. Establishes and maintains security, integrity and business continuity controls and documents.
- Participates in special studies.
- Stays current on emerging tools, techniques and technologies. Assists information engineers on application of specialized knowledge to coding, testing, implementation and documentation projects.
- Active Secret Clearance
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- Four to nine (4-9) years of related experience in information systems.
- Valid DoD 8570: A+ce Certification (could accept Network +ce, Security +ce, or CISSP).
- (Windows 10) or equivalent training in the following MS Windows 10 topics:
- Understanding operations system configurations • Installing and upgrading client systems
- Managing applications
- Managing files and folders
- Managing devices
- Understanding operating system maintenance.
- 4-9 Years of experience in Information Systems. Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, versions 7, 8, 10, HP Service Manager, Remedy, or similar Service/Help Desk ticket management software, and basic network troubleshooting.