Active DoD Secret Clearance Required
Under broad direction:
- Oversee the infrastructure and network operation, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Oversee incident resolution, ensuring appropriate response to escalations.
- Coordinate infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to ensure continuity for service delivery.
- Review root cause analysis documentation to address performance management and incident correlation issues.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Oversee daily shift activities and document in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure continuity for any outstanding issues.
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Ten plus (10+) years of IT experience required.
- Possess at least two of the following: a CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CISCO Certified Design Professional (CCDP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), or a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification.
- Current Security+ certification