ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE OR HIGHER
Respond to changing priorities utilizing the desktop support (CSR) and (SRM) skill sets and also have best practice experience in Active Directory, Windows 10, Microsoft Office 2013 and File Share Management as well as cellular phone support.
- Printer and peripheral diagnostic and repair support duties will also be required.
- Have a working experience and knowledge with VTC systems, both IP and ISDN-based.
- Comprehend and address IT related issues related to Wide and Local Area Networks (Wan/LAN), IP addressing, Domain Name Services, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange Messaging.
- Track and assist all designated customers in the command in tracking and reporting trouble tickets that are submitted via the Remedy helpdesk system.
- Assist the USMC File Share Manager in creating/deleting of security groups and mail distribution lists as well as granting folder access.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- compTIA security+