• Reviews design documents and ensure technical specifications and designs are correct. Performs all functional duties independently.
• Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
• Responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
• Leads technical staff assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead for technical staff associated with one or more technical areas.
Strong knowledge of several of the following skillsets:
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
• Knowledge/experience with Agile or Waterfall Methodologies
• Ability to prepare cost estimates
• Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
• Strong facilitation skills
• Change/Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc)
• Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Capacity Planning
• Project Management / Project Planning
• Cost and Schedule Management
• Evaluating software designs against business and technical reqs
• Writing and Reviewing Technical Documents
• 3+ years’ experience in business analysis and/or software development
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Business preferred
• Able to obtain Postal clearance