ACI Federal™ is seeking both Entry and Mid Level Human Resources Professionals to join our dynamic GovCon team.
- The successful candidate will provide both leadership to the team on a variety of human resources programs, policies, and practices that enhance the employee experience, expands the organization and minimizes corporate risk.
- This person offers thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution; provides insightful data to guide decision-making and provides proactive solutions.
- Manage a variety of strategic and long-range HR projects in support of our employee engagement, retention, high performance and HR service delivery goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Payroll & Benefits Management
o Manages and/or reviews HR payroll US and International
o Oversees immigration programs and initiatives
- Contributes in the HR management of employees
o Manages the implementation of HR services and employment policies during expansion efforts
o Contributes in the HR due-diligence and compliance
o Manages the onboarding and compliance of New Programs
o Ensures legal compliance improvements by monitoring applicable human resource federal and state/provincial requirements
o Develops, recommends, and implements HR policies, guidelines, and procedures (national and international)
o Manages data integrity and audits
o Identifies and implements technology automation and measures efficiency gains
- Employee Lifecycle management
o Manages the new hire orientation process, ensuring a high touch experience
o Oversees the employee exit process
- Candidate Requirements:
- Must be a Human Resources professional with 2-5+ years of relevant experience
- 2- 5 years of leadership/management experience
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Must have a good executive presence coupled with the ability to manage change
- Bachelor’s degree required
- SHRM Certification, Preferred