ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
1. Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
2. Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
3. Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
4. Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
5. Provides troubleshooting and support.
6. Participates in the administration of e-mail systems.
7. Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
8. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
*Secret Clearance required
*Security + certification required
* Supports users with their BYOD devices; connecting to supported wireless networks - platforms include Android; iOS; Mac and Windows phones; tables and computers. * Demonstrates professional writing skills; verbal communication; is comfortable in a multi-tasking; fast paced work environment. Possesses the ability to communicate technical knowledge in layman terms; to work independently; is aggressively motivated in the pursuit of knowledge and is selflessly team oriented. * Processes Documentation. * Must meet DOD 8570 IAT II requirements to include Security + with Continuing Education enrollment and Computing Environment Certification. Knowledge and experience in: * Windows 7/Windows 10 * BMC ITSM Remedy 7 and BMC FootPrints * Active Directory Administration * Exchange 2010 * BES 5 * DHCP and DNS * PowerShell * Print queue creation and configuration * PKI infrastructure and CAC enabled account log on troubleshooting * Cisco AnyConnect * VoIP * ISDN