- CURRENT DoD Secret Clearance Required -
• Provide functional and technical support for, but not necessarily inclusive of, the following LIS: SAMS-1E, SASM-2E, SAMS-IE, PBUSE, CSS-VSAT, and CAISI 2.0. Need to have an understanding of the interface between the aforementioned systems and SARSS-1 interface.
• Distribute new Army LIS/equipment to SASMO customers; distribute new Software Packages, Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Incremental Change Packages (ICP) to SASMO customers and maintain Historical Library of System Software and Change Packages.
• Maintain and Issue Logistic Information System (LIS) “Floats”, monitor Contract and Maintenance Support (Warranty/Maintenance Repair), provide User Level LIS Sustainment Training, restore equipment to operation by replacement of line replaceable unit, troubleshoot automation equipment and systems to the degree required for isolation of malfunctions to specific hardware or software.
• Must be able to travel (30-40%) in military low flying aircraft.
• Extensive knowledge of SAMS-IE (functional, technical, & networking), SAMS-1E, SAMS-2E, CAISI 2.0, VSAT, and Networking.
• Military experience in MOS 92A or 25B.
• Experience as Computer Systems Repair Technician,
• Knowledge of SASMO’s software and hardware on a functional, technical, and managerial level.
• Knowledge of TCAIMS-II and RFID
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience serving in a CSSAMO or SASMO section.
• Requires CompTIA Security+ CE