ACI Federal™ is hiring Entry Level Special Investigators to conduct the interviews and background checks that will ensure the safety and security of the nation focused on federal background investigations for OPM/NBIB.
** WE WILL PAY FOR THE NBIB INVESTIGATOR TRAINING
** ACTIVE TOP SECRET OR SECRET SSBI CLEARANCE REQUIRED
We have multiple requirements for full-time positions in the Maryland, D.C, and Northern Virginia area.
OPM/NBIB Investigators obtain and report factual information for background investigations that determine employment and security clearance suitability. Responsibilities include:
- Possessing a "can do" attitude, strong work ethic, impeccable integrity, and a passion to support national security initiatives
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with the applicant and their neighbors, coworkers, friends, and associates
- Completing record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouses, and mental health, financial, and educational institutions
- Compiling information in a clear, concise report on a standardized form
- Meeting quality, timeliness, and production metrics
- A laptop with the federal government's mandated reporting software will be provided. Expenses incurred during casework, such as mileage, parking, tolls, metro fees, and record fees will be reimbursed.
- Best-in-industry BI Contractor Compensation
- Serve your country and positively impact national security
- Professional and personal flexibility for enhanced work/life balance
- Freedom to dictate your schedule and work from home
- Exciting new experiences and an opportunity to meet new people
- Ideal balance between limited supervision and management support
- Manageable caseloads and measurable, achievable goals
- Nationwide positions available
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Top Secret or Secret Clearance with SSBI Required
- Prefer Veterans with Intel and/or MP Background
- 21+ Years of Age