Clearance level needed: Secret
• Interface JADOCS to external C4I systems
• Apply hardware and software updates and patches
• Maintain and keep Servers in compliance to Defense Information System Agency (DISA) security standards
• Provide support for various JADOCS network configurations
• Setup and verify that interfaces are working and properly configured
• Maintain knowledge of other C4I systems for interface control
• Assist units to facilitate and develop JADOCS procedures into Joint Fires & Effects integration
• Assist in Joint-Targeting Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTP) development
• Ensure JADOCS system is high state of readiness to include cyber security assurance
• Prepare and submit periodic reports, travel requests, trip reports, and After Action Reports as required.
• Implement and operate JADOCS at designated site(s) - Install, configure and maintain JADOCS server(s) & workstations
• Ensure JADOCS Server(s) and/or workstations are Information Assurance (IA) / Cyber Security compliant
• Coordinate with users, communication systems, network, and C4I application SMEs to resolve computer software and hardware problems
• Teach basic user or enhancement training on an as needed basis and conduct collective training prior to joint-level exercises
• Conduct over-the-shoulder training
• Be able to develop JADOCS quick start guides and handbooks to assist in JADOCS-user operations
• Be able to provide briefings and give demonstrations
• Provide support as needed to the deployment of JADOCS on both FAT-Client and Virtual Client architecture/network.
• Provide JADOCS guidance to JADOCS users for the development of Tactics, Techniques, & Procedures (TTPs) and/or Concept of Operations (CONOPs) of JADOCS procedures in the execution of Joint Dynamic Targeting
• Instruct basic and recurring user training to US Armed Forces personnel per unit’s training program or by request to ensure continuity of operations
• Develop briefings and/or training materials to enhance JADOCS user’s understanding and increase proficiency
• Provide system administration training to A6/N6/G6/S6 Information Technicians/System Administrators to ensure continuity of operations at remote or non-assigned JADOCS FSE support locations
• Support JADOCS at CONUS and OCONUS locations worldwide and aboard ships during daily operations, exercises, contingencies, deployments, humanitarian assistance or disaster relief missions, and other operations as required.
• Possession of a TOP SECRET security clearance is required to begin employment; US Citizenship is required.
• At least three (3) years JADOCS experience, solving and analyzing system/software issues in the functional area to which assigned.
• Certifications for Security + IAT Level II and windows 7 computing environment are REQUIRED.
• Must be Deployable
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Active Top Secret Clearance
• Current Security+ Certfication with current CE
Experience: Bachelors degree or equivalent, 6+ years of experience