Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Works in a data warehouse environment, which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation. Translates business needs into long-term architecture solutions. Defines, designs, and builds dimensional databases. Develops data warehousing blueprints, evaluates hardware and software platforms, and integrates systems. Evaluates reusability of current data for additional analyses. Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Must possess IT-I security clearance or have a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or equivalent at time of proposal submission.
- Sensitivity Level: IT-I – Critical Sensitive
- IA Level: IAT II
- Computing Environment: MCSA 2003, MCSE 2003, M2003 NET, M2008 NET, MCITP SA, MCITP EA, CSA:WS2012, MCSE:WS2012, MCSA:WS2008, MCSM:DS, M2012 NET, MCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory, MCA: MS Windows Server Directory, CCAA, GCWN M
- Experience working with modeling tools (e.g. one or more of the following: ER/Win, Power Designer, ERStudio or other similar tools)