ACI Federal™ is seeking highly qualified Inspectors to assist with processing and delivering critical services to displaced citizens who have been affected by recent flooding in Puerto Rico.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of the recovery efforts to help those that have been affected by natural disasters. The ideal Inspector will perform damage assessments of residential structures that have been damaged by the recent flood. Training will be provided.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years' general residential construction, home inspection, real estate, insurance adjustment experience (experience can be with: real estate sales and appraisal, insurance adjuster, construction work, home inspector, and/or military)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments, use mapping tools and technology, operate digital camera and use photo software, and strong understanding (not basic skills) of PC and internet
- Ability/willingness to travel to various sites in Puerto Rico
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and cooperative attitude
- Due to the nature of the work, US Citizenship is required