Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
• Gather ingestion requirements for new data sources and develop new Feedpipe code to harvest new data.
• Perform quality control measures to ensure data consistency and reliability.
• Performs JAVA/XML programming to ingest XML, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and other data types based upon direct database connections.
• Modify and improve ingestion process and develop improvements to incorporate into future software releases.
• Perform various data management techniques to verify all data sources are processing data. Identify static and dynamic sources.
• Work with other team members and system engineers to replicate data to various replication sites.
• Perform web development and provide HTML, XSL and XML products as directed.
• Perform any and all other associated tasks as assigned by technical lead on site.
• Performing development and deployment activities associated with Java programming.
• Scripting/programming and integrating programs in an XML environment.
• Experience collecting, analyzing, and formulating development projects based on customer requirements and inputs.
• Experience programming for integration with popular database management engines such as Oracle, SQL SVR, and MySQL.
• Generating, executing, and documenting test procedures for assigned programming projects.
• Operating/working in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred.
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
• Comptia Security +
• Minimum Computing Environment:
RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
• Preferred CE:
Oracle Certified Associate (Java SE 5/SE 6)
Other Skills Preferred:
• Java Web development in an Oracle Database environment.
• XML and/or KML script creation lieu of a degree.
Requires Bachelor's degree in (field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science) or related discipline, and two to four years¿ related experience or Certification in systems administrator, network certification, etc. six to eight years of experience.