Fort Belvoir, VA
Battle Creek, MI
New Cumberland, PA
Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms. Responsible for project completion. Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects for management.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Five (5) years relevant experience
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- If supporting System Administrator functions, must possess IT-I security clearance or have a current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) or equivalent at time of proposal submission.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- Must possess certification meeting the DOD 8570.01 IAT level II