- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Logs and maintains user requests and incidents using Remedy tracking tool.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Support rotational bi-weekly on call Help Desk support requirement.
- Support System Administration and other support activities as required.
- Support management of queues and incident and service delivery reporting.
- Support distribution of service outage notification generation and distribution to stakeholders.
- Associates Degree or work experience.
- 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
- Must Meet DoD minimum IAT I (e.g. A+ CE, CCNA with Security, Network + CE)