ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Leads and performs application development, configuration and unit testing of Oracle Business
Intelligence (OBIEE) applications including Oracle HCM Analytics ETL, Dashboard and Reports for the IPPS-A project.
Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. Provides data models from business systems
planning and data requirements planning. Responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and
re-engineered components based on client requirements. Provides input for systems development and data base
administration from a data point of view. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making
contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution.
• Responsibility over technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation - covering all
technical aspects of the IPPS-A implementation lifecycle.
• Serves as the resident authority for the development, implementation, and support of the Oracle Business
• Intelligence product for the IPPS-A program.
• Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions.
• Responsibility over the design, development and delivery of OBIEE application including OBI Metadata Models, OBI
Repository, and reports sharing/publishing.
• Works closely with OBI team members, SMEs and Testers using Agile sessions to develop high quality user-friendly
IPPS-A Dashboard and Reports
• Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain
• Create, update and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
• Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff
• Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
• Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods or procedures
• Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
• Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
• Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
• 8+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large
• Good working knowledge of integration of HCM Analytics with ODI, Oracle Access manager, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher,
• 3+ years enterprise level design and development experience using OBI HCM Analytics
• Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through
implementation and enhancements.
• Good working knowledge of extending OBI HCM Apps and related ETL programs with new data sources, DFFs, and new
• Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption
• Possesses extensive knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
• Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
• Ability to obtain Security+ Certification
• Ability to attain active Secret clearance
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
• Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s).