Assist with preparation of DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages
- Proper execution of the appropriate verification methods for requirements/controls
- Proper execution of security tools and test methods identified (DISA SCAP; SRR)
- Performs personnel interviews during assessments.
- Review proper analysis of testing results
- Review documentation as applicable to controls
- Have experience with the operation of eMASS
- Ability to provide an independent assessment. Ensure security controls are implemented correctly; operating as intended; and are producing the desired outcome.
- This position requires interaction with customers at CONUS Army installations
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Must possess a Secret-level security clearance
- Up to 10% travel required
- CASP and CISSP required at contract start
- Bachelors degree
- 8-10 years of related experience in data security administration