ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Must have experience in the following: Advanced Cisco VOIP/Call Manager Administration and Configuration, Intermediate Cisco Routers Administration and Configuration, Intermediate Switches Administration and Configuration, Intermediate ASA Firewall Administration and Configuration, Intermediate FWSM Administration and Configuration, Intermediate F5 Administration and Configuration, Intermediate SolarWinds Monitoring Administration and Configuration, Intermediate Cisco ACS Administration and Configuration, Intermediate DISA Gold recommendations for Network Administration and Configuration, Advanced COMSEC Key management/KIV-7/SKL. Must be 8570 Certified
Responsible for the analysis, administration and support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
1. Analyzes, administers and maintains voice, video, and/or data communications networks.
2. Manages the usage and performance of voice, video and/or data communications networks.
3. Maintains network security and ensures compliance with security polices and procedures.
4. Evaluates hardware and software, including peripheral, output, and related equipment.
5. Participates in the development and implementation of network-related procedures and standards.
6. Participates in and may lead aspects of major network installations and upgrades.
7. Interfaces with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
8. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
9. Provides advice and training to end-users.
10. Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
11. Provides work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
12. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
14. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience. (6 years of additional direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education)
8-10 years of directly related experience in network administration and support.
· Must have SECRET clearance or interim SECRET clearance
· Must have an IAT II Certification, e.g., Security + CE, or within 6 months of start date