ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
Provides expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions.
Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP).
Plans or generates data bases and/or models from business systems and data requirements planning. Provides
future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Analyze information system baseline and perform
a “gap analysis” between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products.
Supports prototypes, technical design reviews, enterprise approach validations, and work product assessments.
• Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
• Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and supports development of
prototypes, processes and documentation for the SDLC
• Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process
workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
• Support application configuration and security setup as needed
• Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
• Create business process models and identify business process improvements
• Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
• Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other
• Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and
user acceptance testing.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
• Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
• Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
• Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.x
• 7+ years experience with a minimum of six years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
• Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Global Payroll, Base
Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition, Workflow and Self Service
• Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government
• Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
• Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
• Ability to attain active Secret clearance
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
• ERP implementation experience in large scale projects