ACI Federal™is hiring investigators to conduct the interviews and background checks that will ensure the safety and security of the nation focused on federal background investigations for OPM/NBIB. We have multiple requirements for full-time and part-time investigators in all 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories.
- OPM/NBIB Investigators obtain and report factual information for background investigations that determine employment and security clearance suitability for future Agents. Responsibilities include:
- Possessing a "can do" attitude, strong work ethic, impeccable integrity, and a passion to support national security initiatives
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with the applicant and their neighbors, coworkers, friends, and associates
- Completing record searches at law enforcement agencies, courthouses, and mental health, financial, and educational institutions
- Compiling information in a clear, concise report on a standardized form
- Meeting quality, timeliness, and production metrics
- A laptop with the federal government's mandated reporting software will be provided. Expenses incurred during casework, such as mileage, parking, tolls, metro fees, and record fees will be reimbursed.
- Best-in-industry contractor compensation -
- Serve your country and positively impact national security
- Professional and personal flexibility for enhanced work/life balance
- Freedom to dictate your schedule and work from home
- Exciting new experiences and an opportunity to meet new people
- Nationwide positions available
- Relocation Reimbursement