Sustains Navy enterprise business operation application.
1. Provides application maintenance and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics.
3. Provides technical consultation for upgrades and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents updates for application programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
- 5-8 years of related experience in web software development and sustainment required.
- ASP.net programming and SQL Server environment experience with current Security+ certification required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.