ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
The Application Administrator will perform system administrative duties in support of PFPA Security Integration and Technology Support (PSITS) operations including:
- Participate in execution of the operations and management of a group of Windows Operating Systems: Servers (2008 R2 and 2012 R2) and Workstations (Windows 7 and 10) on both PFPA's Life Safety Backbone (LSB) and Joint Service Provider hosted locations.
- Perform Active Directory Services administration
- Install, support, and administer application databases to include Microsoft SQL 2008R2, 2012, and 2014 as well as Oracle 10g and 11g.
- Configure and support Microsoft IIS server
- Work with application developers to deploy new custom-built applications
- Work with application owners to deploy new COTS applications
- Support new and existing applications in the production environment
- Contribute to documenting and adhere to technical policies and procedures
- Participate in maintenance activities and procedures
- Coordinate, monitor and provide status updates for day to day operational concerns to customers and program stakeholders
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Must meet DoD 8570 IAT II compliance included Security Plus with CE enrolled certification plus
A combination of experience and strong competence/familiarity in the following areas:
Experience supporting MS Server 2008R2 and 2012R2
Experience deploying and supporting Microsoft SQL 2008R2, 2012, and 2014 Databases
Experience supporting web applications with a MS IIS front-end
Experience patching Windows systems in a DoD environment
Experience deploying and supporting Oracle 10g and 11g databases
Experience porting MS Access applications to MS SQL with an IIS front-end
Experience with one or more of the following software packages: CCURE 9000, AMAG Symmetry, BVMS, Iceware, or Proximex Surveillint.
Experience deploying and supporting SCCM2012R2
Linux administration experience is a plus