ACELR8 are looking for a Talent Partner to join our team in London.
Who are we?
ACELR8 matches exceptional talent to some of Europe’s fastest-growing startups: we’ve helped companies like Houzz, Contentful, EyeEm and SolarisBank to bring on the talent they need to grow at pace. We’re now helping even more of the most innovative European startups to scale, while expanding our own operations in Berlin, Paris, and London.
We’re looking for motivated recruiters who have a passion for technology and the entrepreneurial spirit to take our clients to the next level.
What will you be doing?
- Working in-house at our clients to advise and execute on a range of recruitment topics, from writing job descriptions through to closing candidates
- Consulting senior stakeholders of top-tier technology companies on recruitment matters
- Sourcing, approaching, and interviewing the best talent worldwide
- Working closely with hiring managers to define our clients’ hiring needs and streamline recruitment processes
- In accordance with your interests, contributing to internal projects such as learning and development, branding, or business development strategy
- Hosting and attending industry events to build a strong network and evangelise our clients to the London tech community
What are we looking for?
- Ideally, you have had experience in an agency, or experience as an in-house recruiter for a high-growth company
- You have had exposure to technical recruitment
- You love autonomy. We’re looking for people who can work independently at our clients; we won't be measuring call times or how many hours you spend at your desk
- You’ll know that the candidate side is your strength
- You have a natural ability to influence, without being pushy and with awesome results
- You know how to find the details of top-tier candidates in places other than LinkedIn – you are a true hunter and have the curiosity to dig deeper
- You know how to communicate clearly and succinctly
Why work at ACELR8?
- Work alongside the people who are building some of the world’s most interesting technology companies, and gain unrivalled insights into these companies’ inner workings
- Independence to be an entrepreneur within ACELR8, with the freedom to pursue innovative ideas that drive the company forward
- A MacBook Air to work on
- 25 days’ paid holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular team events and ad-hoc socials