ACELR8 are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team in Berlin.
Who are we?
ACELR8 matches exceptional talent to some of Europe’s fastest-growing startups: we’ve helped companies like Houzz, Contentful, EyeEm and SolarisBank to bring on the talent they need to grow at pace. We’re now helping even more of the most innovative European startups to scale, while expanding our own operations in Berlin, Paris, and London.
We’re looking for motivated individuals with a passion for technology and business development, who have the drive and creativity needed to turn Berlin’s most innovative startups into clients.
What will you be doing?
- Conceptualising ACELR8’s business development strategy in Berlin, Paris, London, and beyond, working closely with ACELR8’s CEO in order to do so
- Generating new business development leads through a combination of market research, cold outreach, and utilisation of your existing network
- Meeting with prospective clients to pitch ACELR8 and discuss how ACELR8 can best meet each client’s specific needs
- Working with ACELR8’s Engagement Managers and Growth Manager to ensure ACELR8’s brand is portrayed consistently and promoted effectively
- Working with the wider team to ensure an exceptional experience for our clients, in order to transform clients into evangelists
- Hosting and attending industry events to build a strong network and increase awareness of ACELR8
What are we looking for?
- You have relevant experience in business development and/or sales, ideally in a high-growth startup environment
- You’re comfortable working independently and can adapt quickly to change
- You have exceptional communication skills and a positive, outgoing attitude
- You have an impressive network that you are constantly seeking to expand
Why work at ACELR8?
- Work alongside the people who are building some of the world’s most interesting technology companies, and gain unrivalled insights into these companies’ inner workings
- Independence to be an entrepreneur within ACELR8, with the freedom to pursue innovative ideas that drive the company forward
- A MacBook Air to work on
- 25 days’ paid holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free team breakfast every Friday
- Free drinks in the office
- Regular team events and ad-hoc socials