ACELR8 are looking for a Head of Finance and Operations to join our team in Berlin.
Who are we?
ACELR8 matches exceptional talent to some of Europe’s fastest-growing startups: we’ve helped companies like Houzz, Contentful, EyeEm and SolarisBank to bring on the talent they need to grow at pace. We’re now helping even more of the most innovative European startups to scale, while expanding our own operations in Berlin, Paris, and London.
We’re looking for bright, motivated individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for finance and technology.
What will you be doing?
- Taking ownership of the finance function within ACELR8
- Working closely with ACELR8’s CEO on financial modelling and forecasting
- Optimising workflows and internal processes to ensure maximum financial efficiency across the business
- Ensuring accurate bookkeeping
- Taking responsibility for transactional finance, including AP/AR/credit control
- Managing payroll, expenses, and invoices
- Collaborating with accountants, tax advisors, and lawyers
What are we looking for?
- You have over two years’ relevant experience, ideally in a startup environment
- You have a degree in economics, accounting, finance, or similar
- You have in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, financial modelling
- You love autonomy and independence
- You know how to communicate clearly and succinctly
Why work at ACELR8?
- Work alongside the people who are building some of the world’s most interesting technology companies, and gain unrivalled insights into these companies’ inner workings
- Independence to be an entrepreneur within ACELR8, with the freedom to pursue innovative ideas that drive the company forward
- A MacBook Air to work on
- 25 days’ paid holiday a year
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free team breakfast every Friday
- Free drinks in the office
- Regular team events and ad-hoc socials