Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).
We are looking for a software engineer with significant experience in developing applications for iOS. You will be responsible for porting and upgrading our products to support the workflows of users on iPhone and iPad devices. You will play an important part in implementing new mobile-specific features, improving performance, and building beautiful user interfaces. Join us as we bring the next generation of audio repair and music creation software to iOS!
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to bring our products to iOS
- Build new features to enhance and improve our products’ workflows on iOS
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Port and optimise core engine software for efficiency and performance in iOS
- Experience in developing commercial iOS applications for iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Proficiency in software engineering tools and processes
- A passion for building consumer applications with elegant and clean interfaces
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you've worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.