Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to design and deliver high performance and quality software. As a key member of our Product Development team, you will focus on all aspects of building our innovative software products from overseeing the architecture to mentoring the team. This is a unique opportunity to join accusonus and help us build the next generation of audio repair and music creation software.
- Creating high-quality C++ code
- Delivering software design and architecture
- Work with the team to write design specifications and effort estimations
- Maintaining and developing standards of code design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure end-to-end quality
- Being a mentor and role model for junior software engineers
- Proven work experience in designing and developing end-user commercial software products
- Experience in managing software development teams
- Deep knowledge of C++
- Solid understanding of fundamental software engineering principles
- Experience with a range of software development activities such as agile methodologies, peer reviews, revision control, unit testing
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you've worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.