Accusonus builds next generation audio repair and music creation software. We think that audio repair should be fast, simple and accessible to everyone. We believe that computers are ideal tools for jamming, inspiring and creating the sound of the future. We develop our own patented Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence technology in order to enable previously unimaginable sound processing workflows. Accusonus consumer technology has been licensed to some of the world’s biggest consumer media companies and is literally used by millions of content creators every day. Accusonus is based in Massachusetts (USA) and in Greece (Patras, Athens).
We are looking for a detail oriented person with an aptitude for problem solving, to join our Product Development team and assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. You will also provide technical support to users and report issues to the product development team.
- Collaborate with the product development team to develop effective test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated)
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help users troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Strong skills in DAWs or NLEs and related workflows
- Basic understanding of software development
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot software bugs and product issues
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Full professional or native-level proficiency in English (verbal and written)
Working at accusonus is unlike any other place you've worked.
- We are a fast-growing startup, backed by both private and institutional investors.
- We work hard and love what we do, including learning new things.
- We move fast, encourage experimentation and measure everything we do.
- We build and promote the next-generation audio repair and music creation software.
- We offer competitive salaries and private health insurance.