Acacia Counseling & Wellness is the leading provider of off-campus student mental health among universities. Our mission is to provide college students a safe, supportive space in which they receive consistent, quality mental health care that is highly accessible, affordable, and culturally sensitive. We are seeking a motivated individual who is detail-oriented and dependable to be our bookkeeping assistant.
As the bookkeeping assistant, you will be responsible for posting transactions and accepting payments in Quickbooks, conducting monthly reconciliations of our bank accounts, preparing contractor and employee payroll, and creating monthly financial performance reports. The bookkeeping assistant is a part of our Central Business Office team and works with the Director's supervision.
- Starting at $16-18/hour, depending on experience
- 32 - 40 hour work week, with some flexible scheduling options
- We also offer retirement benefits, health care options, vacation, and holiday pay!
This position is perfect for someone who is comfortable with autonomy, is well-organized, and has high attention to detail. Basic knowledge or experience in bookkeeping preferred:
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel/Sheets
- Proficient in data entry and records maintenance
- Familiarity with journal entry adjustments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Thank you so much for considering us! We strongly believe this is more than just a job, as we offer a warm and welcoming environment.