Are you a Licensed Clinical Psychologist who loves working with kids? Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) has a part-time opportunity to join our team in Rancho Cucamonga, California. Perform diagnostic testing for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, working as a vital part of our multi-disciplinary care team.
ABS is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We are passionate about giving stellar support to our providers, freeing you from administrative burdens so you can do what you do best – deliver the highest quality patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction!
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedules
- 401K with company match
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program
- Continuing education opportunities
Connection and Support:
- Events with your local colleagues that may include lunch and learns, baseball outings, bowling, other social events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to over 600 colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including credentialing, billing and more
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Join a growing company in a dynamic field with many opportunities to innovate and grow professionally
What would you do?
- Conduct diagnostic evaluations using intellectual and neuropsychological testing.
- Measure and interpret test results. Design protocols for monitoring the neurocognitive and emotional status of patients.
- Conduct screenings and evidence-based diagnostic outpatient evaluations of children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and other neurodevelopmental disorders. Provide appropriate feedback (oral and written) to families in a timely manner.
- Conduct DSM diagnostic evaluation of children and adolescents.
- Maintain appropriate clinical documentation in the electronic medical record in a timely manner. Write letters, notes, and formal clinical reports on patient contacts. Communicate progress over the telephone and via the electronic medical record, as appropriate.
Who are we looking for?
- Must be licensed as a clinical psychologist or neuropsychologist in the State of California
- Prior testing experience with children is preferred
About our Company
Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality treatment to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction! Visit www.abskids.com
to learn more about us.
At ABS we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.