Do you love working with kids? Are you looking for a position where you can make a positive impact? We are looking for BCBAs to join our team in North Carolina! We are growing and are opening new clinics and expanding our services throughout the state.
- Design and oversee applied behavior analysis (ABA) treatment programs for clients with autism spectrum disorder and other special needs
- Train staff, parents, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for clients in assigned region
- Conduct client’s team meetings in order to update the client’s treatment plan and to support behavior instructors and parents on the team
- Assess the client’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each client’s treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured
- Write initial assessments and progress reports
- Attend IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the client’s present level of performance, progress on current goals, and proposed goals
- Consult with parents and school personnel
- Perform other job duties, as assigned
- Master's degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development, social work, or rehabilitation
- 1-year experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with autism
- 1-year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with autism, as well as training parents and instructors how to implement these interventions
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NET, VB, PRT
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, FBA
We offer a highly competitive salary and full benefits!
At Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) we create positive learning environments for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder so they can develop new life-skills in a safe space. We take pride in making ABS an amazing place to work, as well as being a top service provider. Visit our website at www.abskids.com
to learn more about us!