As a BCBA you strive to always provide the highest quality in ABA treatment. Work with an organization that shares your passion for improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. At ABS we are dedicated to caring for you – the provider, so you can be free to treat patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction!
We are looking for full-time BCBAs to join our team! ABS is growing, and we are opening a new center in Cottonwood Heights this November! This brand new, large center will provide ABA therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy, offering excellent collaboration opportunities for new BCBAs joining our team.
What do we offer?
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salaried compensation including monthly bonuses
- Signing bonus / relocation assistance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Free supervision hours for people enrolled in BCBA training
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Cell phone stipend
- 401(k) for those 21 and older, plus a company match
- Continuing education opportunities
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 10 paid holidays
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program and employee discounts
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger
- Meet frequently with all members of an interdisciplinary care team on an ongoing basis, including BTs, RBTs, BCBAs and Psychologists
Connection and Support:
- Events with your local colleagues that may include lunch and learns, Team Pizza, baseball outings, bowling, other social events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to over 600 colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including credentialing, billing, intake and more
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Join a growing company in a dynamic field with many opportunities to innovate and grow professionally
What would you do?
- Design and oversee Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment programs for patients with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other special needs
- Train staff, caregivers, and other professionals to implement ABA treatment plans
- Conduct face-to-face supervision for patients in assigned region
- Conduct patient’s team meetings in order to update the patient’s treatment plan and to support behavior instructors and caregivers on the team
- Assess the patient’s treatment needs and write detailed goals and objectives for each patient’s treatment plan so that progress may be tracked and measured
- Write initial assessments and progress reports
- Attend IEP, IFSP, and transition meetings to present the patient’s present level of performance, progress on current goals, and proposed goals
- Consult with caregivers and school personnel
- Perform other job duties, as assigned
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree in education, psychology, counseling, behavior analysis, behavior science, human development, social work, or rehabilitation
- BCBA certification or in the process of receiving certification
- 1-year experience working as a behavior instructor implementing ABA interventions with children with ASD
- 1-year experience working as a behavior supervisor designing ABA programs for children with ASD, as well as training caregivers and instructors how to implement these interventions
- Knowledge and experience with DTT, NET, VB, PRT
- Experience conducting assessments: VB-MAPP, Vineland, ABLLS, FBA
About our Company
Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality treatment to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction! Visit www.abskids.com
to learn more about us.
At ABS we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.