As a Registered Behavior Technician you strive to always provide the highest quality in ABA treatment. Work with an organization that shares your passion for improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. At ABS we are dedicated to caring for you – the provider, so you can be free to deliver the very best in patient care. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction!
We are looking for part-time certified RBTs to join our team. ABS is growing, and we are opening new clinics and expanding our services throughout the state.
What do we offer?
Rewarding Career Paths:
- Tuition assistance and free supervision hours for people with bachelor’s degrees who want to become a BCBA (Master’s program) and make ABA treatment a full-time career
- Join a growing company in a dynamic field with many opportunities to innovate and grow professionally
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications plus drive time & mileage reimbursement
- Premium pay for nights, weekends and holidays
- PTO accrual starting at 20 hours/week
- 401(k) for those 21 and older, plus a company match
- Flexible part-time schedules (usually evening hours 3pm-7pm)
- Cell phone stipend
- Referral bonus program
- Employee assistance program and employee discounts
- All the tools you need to do your job such as free reinforcement toys and an ABS backpack to carry them in between appointments plus a travel phone charger
Connection and Support:
- Events with your local colleagues that may include lunch and learns, Team Pizza, baseball outings, bowling, other social events
- ABS Virtual Office connects you to over 600 colleagues, professionally and personally, near and far
- Comprehensive back-end office support – you provide treatment while a dedicated team takes care of all your administrative needs including scheduling, credentialing, billing, intake and more
What would you do?
As an RBT, work one on one with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), providing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) treatment, primarily in their homes.
Who are we looking for?
- RBTs who already have their certification
- Energetic people who love working with kids
- Prior experience working with children, moms looking to return to work, students who want a career in behavioral health and anyone who wants to change careers and loves kids
- Must have a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree
- Must have your own car, a valid driver’s license and car insurance
- People who want to work long-term with a company and make life-long impacts on the children and families we serve!
About our Company
Alternative Behavior Strategies (ABS) is dedicated to improving the lives of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. We take pride in our stellar support for providers, so they can do what they do best – deliver the highest quality treatment to our patients. Our commitment to quality shows in our BHCOE awards for top 10% in overall services nationally and best in staff satisfaction! Visit www.abskids.com
to learn more about us.
At ABS we celebrate diversity and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. ABS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.