We are seeking a consultative, solutions-oriented director to represent Above Average’s branded content and media partnerships division. The Sales Representative’s day-to-day mission is to thoughtfully and carefully initiate partnerships, develop relationships, identify opportunities, and provide profitable solutions. Seller will be responsible for positioning and packaging commercial content opportunities, along with multiple distribution and media outlets to create holistic marketing solutions around branded entertainment, integrations and sponsorships.
- Deliver revenue through branded content, media, and partnership solutions, across products ranging from video, creative services, to content, to media and distribution, reaching and exceeding individual sales goals
- Introduce Above Average to agencies and brand marketers through meetings, speaking opportunities and written materials
- Manage the full deal lifecycle, from initial outreach and creative prospecting, to negotiation, and closing large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships
- Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers
- Work closely with the Integrated / Creative Marketing team to inspire positive environment to help manage a dynamic sales team, while also delivering on your own sales goals.
- Identify and understand trends within the branded content, video, and social marketing space
- Build, maintain and develop knowledge to become an expert on social media, content marketing, mobile and digital viral videos
- 5-7 years of deeply content-led experience at a leading publisher or within a video and branded content sales environment
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding goals driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Understanding of all social platforms and how consumers and brands interact with them
- Understanding of paid distribution and seeding of content
- Excel at establishing and maintaining effective relationships with management, peers, and customers
- Dynamic rolodex of brand-direct relationships and key agency decision makers you will call on day one