Abe AI is hiring for a Senior QA Engineer. We’re a fintech provider based in Orlando, but with options for remote employees. We are passionate about: fintech, learning, and building genuinely excellent and impactful technology.
We focus on creating simplicity and convenience in everyone's financial lives. We empower financial institution's customers to engage, transact, and self-service on any voice-and-messaging channels like Amazon's Alexa or Facebook messenger. By creating virtual assistants which are communicative, actionable, and insightful; Abe AI is automating and optimizing financial experiences for everyday people.
At Abe AI, you’ll have the chance to grow your own skills and experience, be a part of crafting a rapidly-growing company and industry, and be an instrumental part of that growth. You’ll be in a position to make decisions that impact Abe AI’s future and direction, with all the opportunity and responsibility that goes along with that, working alongside the best people we can find. If this is starting to sound exciting, awesome! You might be who we’re looking for.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you genuinely love Quality Assurance, have a real passion for testing and refining products, an eye for detail, and lean towards obsessive in your need to make sure our products are the absolute best they can be. An interest in conversational products and interfaces is a plus, as that’s core to our products.
This could be the job for you if you really enjoy and are good at:
- Owning the QA process and its continuous improvement
- Working closely with our engineering team to continuously improve our products
- Working collaboratively with product to define what quality means for us
- Developing, applying and automating of testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Ensuring functionality coded by engineering team adheres to business requirements and standards (especially security)
- Ensuring issues are properly understood, escalated, and communicated between product, support, and other business units
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
It will help a lot if your work experience reflects:
- 3+ years experience as Senior QA (mid-level engineering experience a plus)
It’s a cherry on top if you also:
- Have experience with Jasmine or Puppeteer
- Have Jenkins experience
What’s it like to work at Abe AI? We’re a growing company, we keep up a fast pace, and we push ourselves to balance speed, quality, and customer needs (not always easy), so we hire great people that we respect, who know what they’re doing, and whom we trust to do an excellent job. The work schedule is flexible - you'll have options to work from home several days a week, and to build work around time with family, and for resting and re-charging. You’ll get excellent vacation options, and we have health, dental, and vision benefit options for all of our full-time employees.
We have six core values as a company, and we expect everyone on the team to embrace, practice, and advocate for them. They are:
- Founder mentality - If not me, then who? If not now, then when?
- Communication - Articulate your ideas clearly. Listen to your teammates intently before you react
- Accountability - Think carefully how your day-to-day contributions affect the big picture
- Transparency - Be open with your work and ask hard questions
- Impact - Accomplish incredible amounts of meaningful work
- Expression - Have a voiced opinion and a stake in what we're doing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.