Senior Director of Enterprise Sales
Abe AI is hiring for a Senior Director of Enterprise Sales. We’re a fintech provider based in Orlando, but with options for remote employees. We are passionate about: fintech, learning, and building genuinely excellent and impactful technology.
We focus on creating simplicity and convenience in everyone's financial lives. We empower financial institution's customers to engage, transact, and self-service on any voice-and-messaging channels like Amazon's Alexa or Facebook messenger. By creating virtual assistants which are communicative, actionable, and insightful, Abe AI is automating and optimizing financial experiences for everyday people.
At Abe AI, you’ll have the chance to grow your own skills and experience, to be a part of crafting a rapidly-growing company and industry, and to be an instrumental part of that growth. Each member of the Abe team is in a position to make decisions that impact Abe AI’s future and direction, with all the opportunities and responsibilities that go along with that, working alongside the best people we can find. If this is starting to sound exciting, awesome! You might be who we’re looking for.
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you’re highly motivated, thrive on the challenge of establishing and nurturing long-term strategic partnerships and customer relationships, developing complex enterprise sales initiatives, and presenting to and closing deals at an executive level with large scale financial institutions. This position works towards specific sales outcomes, so the position needs someone who is driven by reaching and exceeding demonstrable revenue and growth outcomes. This position requires 30% to 50% travel.
This could be the job for you if you truly enjoy and excel at:
- Identifying and establishing new strategic partnerships and relationships with financial institutions with $10 billion + assets
- Thinking strategically and solving problems to drive value to large financial institutions and their customers
- Tracking and monitoring sales opportunities
- Leading negotiation of price and contract terms, and preparing detailed quotations and client proposals
- Articulating value-based solutions and use-cases for customer requirements
- Representing Abe AI at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings, etc
- Organizing and maintaining up-to-date information on touchpoints with contacts through CRM software (we use Hubspot)
It will help a lot if your work experience reflects:
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with regional, national or global Financial Institutions
- Demonstrated sales outcomes that have exceeded goals with a proven record of significant revenue generation
- Strong presentation and consistent organizational skills
- Experience in the financial services sector, preferably with experience in the online banking or conversational banking sectors
- Ability and willingness to potentially grow a team and manage a regional P&L
- A strong existing network of senior level contacts at regional, national and global financial institutions
What’s it like to work at Abe AI? We’re a growing company, we keep up a fast pace, and we push ourselves to balance speed, quality, and customer needs (not always easy), so we hire great people that we respect, who know what they’re doing, and whom we trust to do an excellent job. The work schedule is flexible - you'll have options to work from home several days a week, and to build work around time with family, and for resting and re-charging. You’ll get excellent vacation options, and we have health, dental, and vision benefit options for all of our full-time employees.
We have six core values as a company, and we expect everyone on the team to embrace, practice, and advocate for them. They are:
- Founder mentality - If not me, then who? If not now, then when?
- Communication - Articulate your ideas clearly. Listen to your teammates intently before you react
- Accountability - Think carefully how your day-to-day contributions affect the big picture
- Transparency - Be open with your work and ask hard questions
- Impact - Accomplish incredible amounts of meaningful work
- Expression - Have a voiced opinion and a stake in what we're doing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.