Abe AI is hiring for a Streaming Platform Architect. We are a fintech provider based in Orlando with options for remote employees. We are passionate about: fintech, learning, and building genuinely excellent and impactful technology.
We focus on creating simplicity and convenience in everyone's financial lives. We empower financial institution's customers to engage, transact, and self-service on any voice-and-messaging channels like Amazon's Alexa or Facebook messenger. By creating virtual assistants which are communicative, actionable, and insightful, Abe AI is automating and optimizing financial experiences for everyday people.
At Abe AI, you’ll have the chance to make a impact on millions of lives through working on our core data streaming platform. Financial institutions trust Abe AI to aggregate and evaluate their financial data to create personalized banking experiences. You will be on responsible for:
- Defining a product vision across several core streaming technologies, adaptable ETL processing, and the downstream support/maintenance of these systems
- Managing cross dependencies across teams to ensure the data assets you've acquired are being leveraged appropriately
- Create highly available APIs to the engineers and internal processes for data scientists to access data
You should apply for this job if you really enjoy and are good at:
- Architecting highly available systems on realtime infrastructure (Kafka, Kinesis, MQ)
- Interfacing with big data, streaming data, and distributed computing architecture
- Working cross-functionally with solution consultants to handle many disparate integrations into financial institutions
- Hold strong and defendable opinions on best practices regarding accessing, processing, and displaying realtime data
- Speaking to clients and partners organizing processes regarding streaming data into Abe AI with in-flight analytics
It will help a lot if your work experience reflects:
- 8+ Years in areas related to enterprise architecture, realtime data services, or platform products
- Enterprise data management in a big data environment
- Realtime analytics within parallelized computing environments
What’s it like to work at Abe AI? We’re a growing company, we keep up a fast pace, and we push ourselves to balance speed, quality, and customer needs (not always easy), so we hire great people that we respect, who know what they’re doing, and whom we trust to do an excellent job. The work schedule is flexible - you'll have options to work from home several days a week, and to build work around time with family, and for resting and re-charging. You’ll get excellent vacation options, and we have health, dental, and vision benefit options for all of our full-time employees.
We have six core values as a company, and we expect everyone on the team to embrace, practice, and advocate for them. They are:
- Founder mentality - If not me, then who? If not now, then when?
- Communication - Articulate your ideas clearly. Listen to your teammates intently before you react
- Accountability - Think carefully how your day-to-day contributions affect the big picture
- Transparency - Be open with your work and ask hard questions
- Impact - Accomplish incredible amounts of meaningful work
- Expression - Have a voiced opinion and a stake in what we're doing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.