Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market -- with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
We are seeking a smart, customer obsessed and data-driven merchandiser to engage our audience with compelling programs and create a holistic content engagement approach across channels. Your goal: increase member consumption and happiness with compelling, authentic and customer-centric discovery and engagement experiences that embody and elevate the brand. You will be responsible for driving a best in class customer experience by promoting our workouts, programs, challenges, and coaches. From regular class releases to new workout types and collection launches, you will be our class evangelist. You will craft plans for targeting and launching seasonal promotional campaigns and develop messaging, content organization, and customer segmentation with strategies to increase engagement rates across our customer base. This person will act as the business lead, contributing to the development and testing of new product features aimed towards discovery and engagement by working closely with internal teams and across multiple functional areas including, content production, product management, and marketing channels.
What You’ll Do
- Create and schedule individual merchandising campaigns across our website, blog, email, and app experiences, including regular new content launches and seasonal promotional campaigns
- Create and promote compelling content packages to maximize catalog value
- Optimize content campaigns, messaging, and navigation through frequent testing and data analysis, documenting the results and sharing best practices
- Analyze data to identify customer segmentation strategies to provide insights into both merchandising and it to inform future content needs
- Partner with our business development and sales team to craft and execute promotional events and content launches on behalf of our partnerships and sales channels
- Contribute to the development and testing of new customer-facing product features
- Identify opportunities for content efficiency and automation and lead cross-functional efforts to implement them
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
- Marketing skills and commercial acumen
- Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Confidence in communicating both internally and externally
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Planning, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Experienced in a related role (i.e. online content & marketing)
- Experienced with analytical tools e.g. Excel, Google Analytics
- Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems
- Familiar with databases and SQL
- Ability to analyze data quantitatively and use customer research, data, and metrics to back up assumptions and identify opportunities