Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market—with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
Our Brand Communications team has one of the more enviable missions imaginable: grow and engage a passionate community of smart, curious, and caring athletes, from the just-getting-off-the-couch beginner to the accomplished veteran looking to improve their performance. Operating as brand champions and performance marketers, the brand marketing team creates content, programs, and advertising assets across earned, owned, and paid platforms. We are comprised of designers, strategists, content creators and more, and we are growing fast! Want to join our team? We’re looking for people who are passionate about creating a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we think every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with marketing leads, designers, and animators in developing breakthrough acquisition creative
- Create forward-thinking concepts across interactive and traditional media while maintaining corporate branding standards and delivering against creative briefs
- Develop unique concepts and copy for business development projects across a host of verticals (travel, wellness, enterprise solutions, etc.)
- Make every test count! Aaptiv is an iterative testing environment where creative performance is measured and data is used to monitor and improve performance.
- Drive member success with insightful and personal on-boarding and education experiences
- Brand and market our team of expert trainers and fitness gurus
- Add personality and clarity to app experiences to create a more personal and efficient experience for our members
- Regularly provide industry best practices and thoughts on how we can apply them to the development of our brand
Who You Are
- You are a strategist and a copywriter at heart but you also have the business acumen to rationalize and drive adoption of your ideas
- You can present an outstanding portfolio, especially in the areas of brand building, marketing materials, advertising and corporate collateral. We are interested in seeing samples of how your work has grown with a long-term client or company (if in-house)
- You have experience collaborating with external creative agencies, vendors, and freelancers
- You can juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high-quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
- You believe that quality is better than quantity and seek excellence and perfection in everything you do
- You believe strategic thinking is core to great communications
- You have led the development of engaging and cohesive campaigns
- You embrace the power of teamwork
- You show that actions speak louder than words, and lead by example
- You have experience working with Category defining brands (Familiarity with the fitness or music industry is a plus)