Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market -- with over 180,000 paying subscribers in less than 18 months of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
What You'll Do
- Own first line of defense for all Aaptiv legal matters (e.g. music licensing, partnership deals, employment and office legal, etc.)
- Work closely with CFO, CEO and Corp Dev and Corp Counsel on contracts and financings
Who You Are
- Strong academic background at both undergraduate and JD levels
- 3+ years associate experience at either corporate or startup law firm
- Experience and familiarity with digital IP law (and music licensing) a strong plus