Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market—with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
With over 180,000 paying subscribers in less than 18 months of business, Aaptiv is the only app that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. We're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will lead the strategy and execution of the Affiliate Marketing Program. We are looking for team players who are driven, self-motivated, and can operate in a fast-paced environment. You will use logic to identify and evaluate alternative solutions for complex problems, and must be able to influence and persuade stakeholders who might agree with you at the onset of an idea.
What You'll Do
- Lead the strategy and execution of the Affiliate Marketing Program in order to drive revenue growth and efficiency
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting and relationships to achieve monthly growth goals
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Get affiliates excited and engaged about offers/products/services
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, ROI, ROAS, etc.
Who You Are
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in the Affiliate Marketing
- Experience running API deals and building partners outside of traditional networks
- Experience in directly negotiating, implementing, and optimizing affiliate campaigns
- Experience independently prospecting, recruiting, and onboarding Affiliates
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, customer acquisition, and conversion tactics
- Understanding of affiliate motivations, drives, and the ability to align with company goals
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel required