Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market—with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
The Paid Social Manager will support the senior growth managers to hit ambitious user acquisition targets. This opportunity is ideal for someone interested in learning how to grow a business through paid acquisition. This role will own one or multiple acquisition channels on paid social media: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.
What You’ll Do
- Set-up and manage advertising campaigns across social media advertising channels
- Identify opportunities to either scale or improve advertising efficiency through analyzing advertising performance. Opportunities can be in creative (what we show), targeting (who we show it to), or bids (how much we pay to show it to those people). Pitch said opportunities, and set-up campaigns to test the idea.
- Measure all tested ideas, and communicate results and actionable insights to senior leadership.
Who You Are
- Inspired: The idea of learning how to grow a company pumps you up, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen.
- Initiative: You are not satisfied with how things are and always look for ways to improve processes.
- Hacker Mentality: You have a burning desire to know the ins and outs of any system, so you pull the appropriate levers to get it to react as you’d like (let’s game Pinterest!).
- Coachable: Despite being wickedly smart, you are humble as pie and know that you (like all of us) have room to grow. You are self aware and excited to become a stronger professional.
- Ready to Go: Excel, Excel, Excel. You are very comfortable and dare I say, even enjoy, conducting analysis in excel. You’re experienced in building pivot tables and using functions (like V-lookups).