Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market—with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
We are seeking a Paid Social Marketing Manager to join the Growth Marketing team at Aaptiv. This position reports to the Director of Acquisition and is responsible for new subscriber acquisition efforts on paid social channels, particularly Facebook and Instagram.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and manage paid social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- Optimize both web and app-based campaigns to drive subscriber growth
- Use data and analytics to improve efficiency, engagement and retention of new subscribers
- Work closely with in-house creative team to develop and test new ad concepts
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree graduate or someone with equivalent, relevant experience
- 2 - 4 years of experience managing paid social campaigns
- 2+ years experience in direct response, performance marketing, media buying or a related role
- 2+ years of subscription or ecommerce experience, in-house or at a leading performance marketing agency
- A deep knowledge of Facebook’s ad platform, including bidding strategies, audience development and testing, optimization and attribution / tracking.
- Experience with Smartly / Nanigans or other FMPs a plus
- Mastery of Excel, Google Analytics and data visualization platforms such as Looker, Mixpanel, etc.
It is the policy of Aaptiv to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Aaptiv will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.