Aaptiv is the fastest growing mobile fitness product on the market—with nearly 200,000 paid subscribers in less than 2 years of business. We are the only service that turns your phone into an on-demand fitness studio with all your favorite classes and music. That drive you feel to run, push, or pedal harder in a class or when working with a personal trainer? Aaptiv recreates the experience by synchronizing the voice of a trainer with a playlist of all the music you love, to deliver fun and motivating guided workouts straight to your earbuds.
At Aaptiv, we're building a fitness platform that enables us to develop long-term and personal relationships with users based on their data profiles. By analyzing user behavior patterns, we are able to both create and recommend content customized to specific fitness levels and interests.
Want to join our team? We're looking for people who are passionate about building a world-class fitness experience. There are over 80 million Americans who value fitness - and we believe every one of them should be an Aaptiv user.
About the Role
We’re looking for a hard-working, highly organized, and resourceful Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will exhibit superb interpersonal and critical thinking skills, and will act as an extension of the CEO in voice, judgement, and decision-making.
What You'll Do
- Maximize the effectiveness of the CEO by efficiently organizing, prioritizing, and managing daily tasks, schedules, meetings, etc. Assistance with personal requests (travel, errands, etc) as needed
- Effectively organize and manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as taking notes at staff meetings and following up on agenda items, as well as updating contacts and conducting research as needed
- Be the gatekeeper of CEO’s calendars, both professional and personal
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external partners, clients, investors and other contacts on behalf of the CEO
- Manage internal/external meeting logistics, including organizing necessary materials, making appropriate restaurant arrangements, providing conference call details, coordinating cross functional teams, welcoming guests, etc.
- Plan and coordinate domestic and international travel including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas, other travel documentation, etc.
- Sounding board and confidant to keep the CEO well-informed and help facilitate decision making
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree
- 2 years of executive-level support experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing needs
- Highly organized and effective problem solver with great attention to detail